Mayday Booking terms and conditions for conferences
1. By booking online you are indicating acceptance of our booking terms and conditions
2. By booking through our online system, you are registering yourself and or others in your
organisation, as paying delegates for a May Day Support Limited Seminar or Conference.
3. When booking, you will be given the option of paying immediately via our checkout process or
request an invoice. If you request an invoice, this will be sent by email to you and must be paid
within 14 days of the invoice date or by the date of the event, whichever is sooner.
4. If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome. Please
email email@example.com to let us know if you’d like to do this
5. All cancellations must be made in writing for which an administration fee of £25 per place will be
charged. The full cost will be chargeable for places cancelled giving less than ten working days
before the event.
6. You can cancel within ten days of the event, but you will NOT receive any refund
7. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content,
speakers or timings of the events
8. May Day Support Limited will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport
9. In the unlikely event that May Day Support Limited has to cancel the event, your ticket cost will be
reimbursed. May Day Support Limited is not able to reimburse you for any other costs like travel
10. All bookings from outside the UK must be paid in full, before your place is confirmed
11. All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your contact details with
anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you’re booked to attend –
unless you have indicated otherwise
12. On the day of the event the delegate list (name, job title and organisation only) will be shared with
attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections and no other reason
13. May Day Support Limited is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold all our events at
venues that are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible
and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. You will need to ensure you state any needs
on your booking form.
14. If you require a personal assistant or carer to attend the event with you, they are very welcome. If
the event has a ticket cost, the personal assistant or carer’s place will be free.
15. If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know 6 weeks in advance if possible as they are
often in demand. May Day Support Limited is committed to providing BSL interpreters for our
events on request and subject to availability.
16. From time to time, we will use your email to send you information about other events. You can
opt out of being contacted by using our unsubscribed link.